Twilight Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Zone

Were Turning Japanese at an ultra fast level

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Spazzo!
Spazzo!

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-17

hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Empty
PostSubject: hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as   hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 1:46 am

hi im cloud!

some of you might remember me from wii say,then again some of you might not lol have

have i missed much?

anyway glad to be here the site looks badass

btw didnt know weather make a new topic or just post in an exsisting one but i deemed myself important enough to have a topic to myself

Last edited by on Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apollo
News Moderator
News Moderator
Apollo

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as   hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 2:25 pm

Awesome, its nice to meet up with old buddies.

We hope to see you posting lots on this site lately,

The wiisay group has become quite diverse nowadays, myself jiarachi and toad (artkn) are here, the rest are on other sites.
Back to top Go down
Toad
Admin
Admin
Toad

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Character sheet
character: Ruathain
Health:
hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Left_bar_bleue100/100hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Left_bar_bleue50/50hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as   hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:43 pm

Yeah it's a shame... it would be great to have a WiiSay reunion!
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Spazzo!
Spazzo!

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as   hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 11:09 pm

sounds like a plan!!!..........

ill see what i can do
Back to top Go down
Toad
Admin
Admin
Toad

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Character sheet
character: Ruathain
Health:
hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Left_bar_bleue100/100hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Left_bar_bleue50/50hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as   hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 1:07 pm

Hooroo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as   hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi im cloud strife... you may remember me from such games as
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Zone :: Introductions-
Jump to: