Twilight Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Zone

Were Turning Japanese at an ultra fast level

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing Elements of Zelda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo
News Moderator
News Moderator
Apollo

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-02-15

Missing Elements of Zelda Empty
PostSubject: Missing Elements of Zelda   Missing Elements of Zelda Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:50 pm

After playing twilight princess, i felt that there were many missing zelda elements. One for example is the composition of melodies. Previous zelda's (OoT MM and WW) had alot of music composition. And all you get in TP is the wolf crap. I kinda felt lost without the fabled ocarina, or windwaker.

Another is some of the super cool items. Where was the lens of truth? The hover boots? and what about the magic spells?.

I felt that many things were recylced though in T.P. There werent many new gameplay elements (though the wolf was good, the spinner great) and the music was kinda bad ports of the originals.

I just hope the new zelda will have ALL the key elements and bring some new items. NOt just the hookshot or the dominion rod (that was a bad recycle). But include those hover boots! i loved em.
Back to top Go down
Toad
Admin
Admin
Toad

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Character sheet
character: Ruathain
Health:
Missing Elements of Zelda Left_bar_bleue100/100Missing Elements of Zelda Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Missing Elements of Zelda Left_bar_bleue50/50Missing Elements of Zelda Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Missing Elements of Zelda   Missing Elements of Zelda Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:51 pm

I found it excellent, but I might not have picked up on those ( ^^ ) because I had never previously owned a Zelda game.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
News Moderator
News Moderator
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Missing Elements of Zelda   Missing Elements of Zelda Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:26 pm

PLay OoT on V.C, you will understand what i mean.

Brilliant techniques, i was just suprised that nintendo didnt re use all the good ones, and recylced some of the bad ones.

Woot for the hover boots. And that secret temple that allowed you to fly!
Back to top Go down
Toad
Admin
Admin
Toad

Character sheet
Health:
Missing Elements of Zelda Left_bar_bleue100/100Missing Elements of Zelda Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Missing Elements of Zelda Left_bar_bleue50/50Missing Elements of Zelda Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Missing Elements of Zelda   Missing Elements of Zelda Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 12:49 pm

how did the hover boots work?
Back to top Go down
Apollo
News Moderator
News Moderator
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Missing Elements of Zelda   Missing Elements of Zelda Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 6:05 pm

One way to find out, get OoT on V.C

I loved 'em heaps, helped me get into places you werent meant to go Razz
Back to top Go down
Toad
Admin
Admin
Toad

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Elements of Zelda   Missing Elements of Zelda Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:54 am

Lol, i think i might get it.... soonish....
Back to top Go down
Apollo
News Moderator
News Moderator
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Missing Elements of Zelda   Missing Elements of Zelda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 3:09 pm

Dont you mean right now?
Back to top Go down
Toad
Admin
Admin
Toad

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Elements of Zelda   Missing Elements of Zelda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 3:45 pm

No, I mean soonish. Perhaps if I get WiiPoints for my birthday...

I'll put it to you this way - it's on top of my VC list.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
News Moderator
News Moderator
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Missing Elements of Zelda   Missing Elements of Zelda Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 2:28 pm

Goodo, get your parents to supply wiipoints via the credit card instead of getting some crappy piece of plastic. (i presume you didn't get a wiipoints card for your birthday?)
Back to top Go down
Toad
Admin
Admin
Toad

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Elements of Zelda   Missing Elements of Zelda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:51 pm

Yerr.. I'll ask later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Elements of Zelda   Missing Elements of Zelda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Elements of Zelda
Page 1 of 1